January 14, 2008

T_T

My life is boring right now.. theres absolutely nothing to post about. Exams going on. *sigh*


I had a "test" in my classes the other day. It couldn't even be called a test. The sir gave us all the questions before the test could start.. I mean when we were still revising.. and then he leaves for the entire time and there was absolutely nobody to supervise :|

I have exams going on in college in the meantime.. thats a bore too..

I don't know what to post.. I don't know what to post..

LAlalalalalalalalala...

My right eye had a sty. So my eye became all red and painful. I looked like Arnold Schwajkashdzker in Terminator.. ^_^

Forfeit the game
Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame
Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast
You just won't last


I haven't gone to the movie theater for some time now.. theres a big list of movies I gotta watch. Oceans Thirteen.. Bourne Identity.. Blood Diamond.. Tara Zameen Par.. The Bee Movie..
There are more but I can't recollect..

I'm so bored. Sorry for wasting your time. Babye.

You like to think you're never wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions