January 20, 2008

For The Sake Of It

I'm Bang! in the middle of the exams. We have three holidays though. And then three continuous papers without a single holiday - Chemistry (the big daddy of all our exams, the one that everyones been dreading), E.V.S. (why do we even have this stupid subject? >_<) and Hindi (just mugging up loads and loads of huge answers)
We're getting grilled here. Unlike some other people who seem to be getting up at 4 in the morning and wandering aimlessly about.

I hate the Mumbai traffic. I was late for my 12th Std Physics lecture yesterday because it took me an exasperating 45 minutes to reach a destination at peak hour. It takes me only 9 minutes to reach that place in the morning, with no traffic (I mean really early, like 6.30am). Heh.. I know its exactly 9 minutes because sometimes I put on "Jesus of Suburbia" by Greenday right went I get on to the bus and the songs ends EXACTLY when I get off. Cool ne?

In case you're wondering (which you probably aren't), I have headphones.. connected to my K750i cell phone. They're my third headsets, the other two -one original k750 headset and the other a W-Series Headset, both got spoilt >_<
Lucky for me my dad decided to but a SE phone for himself and I he gave me the headsets :D

We had to attend a talk on sex yesterday (I've lost count of all the 'talks' they make us attend). Of course we weren't told it was going to be about sex, we were just told "some guy is coming for a talk and its compulsory and they're gonna take attendance"
Thats all thats needed for students to make an effort to come. The word "compulsory" and "attendance" is all thats needed.
Oddly that sir was referring to sexual organs as "procreative faculty"
Lol. Thats the weirdest thing I've heard this week.

I'm typing stuff as its coming into my head.. this post has not been predetermined in any way.

Hollywood needs writers. They're facing all sorts of problems. The Oscars and Grammy's are in danger of getting canceled this year. Hope that doesn't happen. It did with the Golden Globes. I think production of HEROES 2 has halted as well.
American Idol Season 8 started some days ago. Pretty good until now I guess.
Fortunately Jay Leno is continuing his show despite the lack of writers. I like The Tonight Show :)

I'm reading Air Gear now. 6 Volumes done.

I got some games from my friend recently. Prince Of Persia Two Thrones, Prince Of Persia Warrior Within, FIFA 2007, and Tomb Raider Legends.
Sad to say only PoPT2T is working. Others aren't even installing. :(

India won the Perth Test. Now they'll lose the next one. Guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions