December 31, 2007

Weasel Wanderings

After asking about 10 different people for blog names, I finally settled on the first one that had come up in my mind. It wasn't approved by anyone, sure. Thats the reason I chose the name. *ahem* This is MY BLOG.

But I do appreciate the help given by Shadslayer and Sinn. Thankyou, people :D

Now to the point-

First and foremost, I am NOT a weasel. The animal Weasel does not in anyway represent me.

My previous blog name, Pop! Goes The Weasel, was child-like, symbolizing a sort of innocence and novelty. I henceforth change the name to Weasel Wanderings. The blog will now have a different theme as well, along with a custom made banner, possibly a new one every month.

Why Weasel Wanderings? Well, its to show maturation. Another year of life gone by. Surely you'll agree that Weasel Wanderings is more mature than Pop! Goes The Weasel? Maybe not very very mature, but enough.
The "Weasel" is still there. Its to show that inside, I may still be a kid at heart. Maybe if somebody can tap into the "inner Dylan", he might resurface?
The "Weasel" is still there to show that the blog will have the same benevolence it has had so far.
The "Wandering" may be for various reasons. A homage to my favorite anime, Rurouni Kenshin perhaps? Or maybe to indicate that the blog will feature more pictures of other places?

So will the content of the Blog mature? That is yet to be known, even by myself. But I'll try my best. Content is always King.

To a happy and prosperous New Year, I raise a toast. A virtual toast.
As of when this post has been posted, 140 Minutes to Midnight.

4 comments:

  1. gosh...u chose weasel wanderings over ...ahem..
    sure u matured...
    -_-

    anyways..i loved this blog...sply the interrogatives in the middle...
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I know what W.W stands for!lol..

    ReplyDelete

Opinions