December 03, 2007

Eating Out


About a week ago (or less) my mom dragged me with her to dinner.. in a small chinese outlet knows as "Little hut". Now.. I hate Chinese food. But I still was forced to eat the yucky stuff.. things happen to my stomach when I eat yucky stuff. Anyway, this isn't where this post is going..

While waiting for our order, I took a pic of their menu, not the menu they give you.. but one of those big ones they put up on the wall. I forgot what its called.



A ton of spelling mistakes on that one..

"Chiken Thai Souce"

"Pomfret Chilly" (This one seems to be quite OK)

"Prawns in LAMON Sauce"


Other than that.. they really gave generous amounts of food for a less price.

But I still hate Chinese. I have one up on my mom now. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. lol i kno...happens a lot in these restaurants...u get a weird sensation of fun, don't you, by pointing out all the mistakes? like we have this guy selling fruits, n his sign is: "graps, pynaple" and you get the idea :)
    anyway, thanks for visiting my blog...n keep doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....small mistake on your post too...'it's knows as Little Hut'

    Anyway, yeah...we do get a sense of fun in pointing out their mistakes, after all, if your'e gonna pay for a signboard you might as well see to it that it's got no spelling mistakes...

    I saw a real funny one myself, recently, I posted about it too...

    ReplyDelete

Opinions