March 09, 2010

Back

Have you ever looked at your own old posts or any kind of writings and realised how stupid you were?

First off, my apologies for not writing since September. I don't want to disclose any reasons, expect for maybe lethargy - but there were other factors at work as well. So after my Semester 1 exams, a bout of very severe Chicken Pox, watching a ton of movie's, repeated plodding from my friend, and a very bad pun that I found terribly difficult to resist ( I was going to post a picture of someone's back) - I've decided to try blogging again.

I also want to make a few things clear. If you've been following my blog for long enough (yeah, right) you've surely read my post on The Wandering Weasel.

And if you've not, please do. It's not very long, because the following is going to be about that post.

Now, I'd like to make it clear that, the post was complete bullshit. I told myself to come up with a stupid title (because I wanted to change the name of my blog - and I couldn't come up with a better one - so I went the other way - why not think of a stupider one!). I then convinced myself to come up with the most atrocious justification for it. And that's what I came up with. (Pretty good stuff, right? Well, if the Indian Education Board has taught me anything these 14 years of studying - it's how to bullshit my way through anything)

I'm happy with the current name - taken from the sequel to Alice In Wonderland. I read the books before my Sem 1 exams - both classy takes on the literary nonsense genre. The name was in anticipation of the Tim Burton movie. Tim Burton, Jhonny Depp, Helena Carter. How could it possibly go wrong, right? Well it did. I'm keeping the name, though. I love it.

Continuing with Weasel - I know, I'm sorry - one of my most deepest posts was pure hullabaloo. I'm also sorry for the sheer crap this blog has churned out most of the time:


There's more of this nonsense - but I'm not going to spoon feed you, you hobo's. Try searching. I'll try to write more coherent posts now (starting next time?).


What? Don't look at me that way. I told you I found it difficult to resist.

1 comment:

  1. -_-

    -_-

    -_-

    XD.
    I might have an award for you at my blog.Go check :))

    ReplyDelete

Opinions