February 25, 2008

The 80th Annual Academy Awards

A bald guy with a sword covered in gold. Thats America's and possible the entire worlds most coveted award.

Jon Stewart was back as host this time, after Ellen Degeneres didn't really click last year. I'm not exactly a fan of Jon's Comedy Central show on CNN.

Arrow will be happy to note that Juno won for Best Original Screenplay :P

I try to make it a point to watch all the Oscar nominated shows the following year.. at least I try to.. I've never actually completed it..

No Country For Old Men took away Best Picture. It got 4 wins out of its 8 nominations..

No real comments on this years Oscars. Just a normal annual thing. Nothing REALLY unique.

Also since the awards just ended 10 mins ago.. amazing gow Wiki is already completed updated..

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Thanks for the Info on Teh Juno Winn, my Lucky- Friend-who-has-free-time-on-Monday Morning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions